hello hello hello

and how are you today?

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Successful market & beautiful rain..

It's been a week since my exciting day at the Mathilda's Christmas market in Caulfield.. everything went well, I met some lovely stallholders, wondered how I even got accepted when I saw the magnificient displays.. there are some really talented people out there and alot of effort into making their stalls look absolutely beautiful. It was my first Mathilda's market and I was so impressed by the way it was organised so thanks again for allowing me to be a part of your biggest market ever! My only regret was that I was not able to have a good wonder around the stalls.. never mind, I managed to purchase a beautiful genuine vintage leather belt for my little girl from Furious Kingston - yes it's a boys only store but I'm not really the pink dresses kind of mother..


Today was WET! But beautiful! I was determined to make the garage sale at Lark in Daylesford with the hope of buying all my Christmas presents from the sale or their store.. and I did. I managed to get 99% of my presents from both the sale and store AND the Makers Market.. I got games, puzzles, clothes, a cute hat and it feels great to have my shopping ALMOST done! I have to have an excuse to fit in a few more markets in the weeks before Christmas don't I??

So I have had a great weekend so far, I don't often get a weekend where I have nothing planned or where I get to do things that I love doing rather than have to do.. and it started off beautifully when I came home from work on Friday afternoon.. to find that my husband had done ALL the housework :) Thanks love xo

No comments:

Post a Comment