hello hello hello

and how are you today?

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Handmade Cookies for my birthday..

When you have a birthday so close to Christmas it can go either way - everyone is either on holiday or the focus is on Christmas, OR you can get two presents :) My birthday is coming up in the next week or so and this (last?) Christmas was spent in Brisbane with my family who have travelled from Sydney and Melbourne.. so it was special. Anyway, I was very lucky to have had a surprise birthday chocolate cake, which my cute nieces and nephews helped to decorate, and presents!

Now in a world of gadgets gadgets and more extremely amazingly smart gadgets.. I am pretty slow to follow.. I get more excited over things like this very very cool 'homemade' cookie stamper (from SUCK) that my parents gave me - H O W C O O L! I just had to try it tonight and look how they turned out..

No comments:

Post a Comment