hello hello hello

and how are you today?

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I had good intentions.. Year of good things 45/366

Oh dear.. I had good intentions of paying more attention to the blog but you know what my problem is.. it's the photos.. I don't really have a good set up - but things are about to change!

I now have a fancy phone that takes ok pictures and have downloaded an app to make the pictures look even fancier.. I'm not a photographer at all, but I do like what this app has done to this pic.. which moves me onto my good thing for the day..

Spending time with my daughter while working from home.. and this afternoon this precious little 3 year old said, "mummy i want to make a scarf" - so here she is having a little play with some wool and needles..


I think that is not just a good thing... it's a GREAT thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment