hello hello hello

and how are you today?

Monday, November 1, 2010

All in good time...

“Please rest” my body was saying, “Please don’t do anymore” – but I didn’t listen, I kept going until suddenly I just couldn’t even think.. I couldn’t even crochet during my precious half hour train ride to and from work – it was too much, my body ached, my shoulders very tired.. I even thought that perhaps it was my once ‘oh so comfortable cloud 9 bed’ that was the cause of my physical exhaustion.. for two months I could not even think about anything but work and being a mum.. both already felt like too much on my plate.. I could barely read a children’s book to my precious one without yawning..

Then finally I had no choice.. last week I had a virus and gastro – no details required but it was bad and I was literally confined to my bed for at least 3 days and felt weak but able to sit up for another2 days.. I don’t think I’ve felt that bad before..

But now, I feel like I can have a good nights sleep and just the other day I said to my husband “I’m ready to crochet again”.. I don’t have the aches and pains anymore, I love my bed again, and I feel relaxed.. only now, I am making a point of doing nothing during weekends where I have nothing on… and listening to music..

Everything happens for a reason – suddenly I receive an email notifying me of an acceptance into Mathilda’s Market, and a complete surprise from the lovely Zanin who organises North Melbourne markets wanting to stock my coats in her new store…

I’m not going to jump in and do too much, I’ll go at a comfortable pace… it’s much more important that I can get through at least 2 children’s books at the end of the day…


So I think I'm ready to be back.. have a lovely week and for those in Melbourne, enjoy your Cup day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment