hello hello hello

and how are you today?

Sunday, December 5, 2010

The year that was 2010

I'm not one to look back and reflect at the end of the year.. nor am I one to set resolutions for the upcoming one..

However I feel that this year was my biggest one so far (in my adulthood) and despite feeling like I hardly had a break I want to have a positive reflection on the years achievements and look forward to 2011 on a positive note.

So here are some of the things I achieved and am grateful for:
  1. I was introduced to the exciting a colourful world of beautiful craft markets (as a stallholder) where I met some wonderfully talented people, discovered a new community and enjoyed a creative outlet;
  2. I am grateful for my full time job and still having job security despite many restructures.. I am especially grateful for having the chance to work from home once a week, at least now I get to see my little girl as well;
  3. I am very lucky that my husband continues to do a great job as a stay at home dad
  4. I am absolutely thrilled with the way my precious girl has learned to communicate in three languages and knows when to say please and thank you
  5. Family support esp mum for helping me with initial prep for markets
  6. Good health

And I am looking forward to:

  1. More laughter
  2. More creativity in my life
  3. Toddler challenges
  4. Music on a daily basis
  5. Quality sleep
  6. Having veges from our mini vege garden

I hope you had a great year too :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Fiona, so lovely to read your blog, have a fantastic Christmas with that gorgeous family of yours, love Posie

    ReplyDelete