hello hello hello

and how are you today?

Friday, December 17, 2010

My turn to share..

Being relatively new to the blogging world I have to say that one of my favourite virtual mentors is Pip from Meet Me At Mikes. I absolutely loved this post of hers and want to share my perfect life too..

I understand why my mum likes her cup of tea now
I have a really blocked nose
My friend just made me some gorgeous Christmas cupcakes which I can't wait to devour
My husband just bought my little girl in to see me
I hated saying goodbye when she was upset
I loved taking her for a bike ride yesterday
I can't wait to wrap my presents
I can't wait to make green tea shortbread
I don't like how the hairdresser cut my hair
The Wikileaks saga intrigues me
I want to sleep
I need to make a Santa sack for my little girl when she gives presents
Shall I start thinking about knitting for next winter now?
I wish I had my own craft room
When will this weather be reliable?
I am 38 soon
I still want the perfect green dress
I wish we had more storage at home
Actually maybe not, then there would be more junk!
I get so much inspiration from this picture..

No comments:

Post a Comment