hello hello hello

and how are you today?

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas cheer and fresh veges..

It's taken a while but I am finally getting into the Christmas spirit... I had great plans to make all my presents, all these fantastic ideas - my own little handmade Christmas.. but no - time and energy was not on my side. Instead.. I have decided not to take such a big step and do handmade gift wrapping.. so for the last few days I've been making green and white crocheted flowers (a good way to practice too!) and this morning my little girl and I made Christmas labels - thanks to all the junk mail we get.. I also decided to make a little Santa's sack for gift giving (from my little girl).. and rather than going traditional and slightly tacky, I found this beautiful dotted fabric from Rathdowne Fabrics for $4.85! It's like a heavy weight fabric which is perfect for a sack :)

On another note.. check out our celery! With all that rain we've been getting.. we have such a healthy bunch - no excuse for not eating our greens now!

No comments:

Post a Comment