hello hello hello

and how are you today?

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Treasures..

How lucky am I.. I have a very special Uncle who owns a second hand shop in NZ.. and he finds all these wonderful treasures, some which I have been the very lucky the recipient of.. but the latest.. a beautiful pin cushion handmade by my grandmother.. no it wasn't in the shop but he kept alot of her belongings and sent this one to me.. how gorgeous is it.. I only wish I could've appreciated and learnt from her amazing skills - you name it, she knew it.. Now when I think about all the jumpers she made me, there was no pattern, they were all lace and I remember she had her basket of knitting needles next to her rocking chair..


And I also received a lovely Rupert the Bear book which as a child I used to love.. Thank you Uncle Eddie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment