hello hello hello

and how are you today?

Thursday, February 17, 2011

My husband

It’s been a month since my last post. Life has a strange way of throwing curve balls when you least expect it and I have been thrown one big one. When I feel ready to tell I will, but not right now.

I’m not sure how many people will read this, and if it really matters.. but what I’ve realised is that my blog is my little place to escape and I can post about anything I want to, as long as I feel sincere about it..

So today I want to talk about my husband.

During this tough time, I have realised more than ever that my husband is a very very supportive person, a very patient one and one who is very sincere. I’ve realised that the two of us work well as a team and there is alot of equality in this relationship.. we are very different in many ways, complete opposites actually, but the balance works well for us. He is a stay at home dad who is starting to get his small business off the ground (and it is!) and very recently was studying PLUS now he wants to get his 3rd dan in black belt.. he helps me with the housework, he cleans the cars, he is growing veges in our garden, he cooks, he takes my little girl to the library and recently to gymbaroo..

I just wanted to say thank you for being a wonderful partner and I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment